As part of Hi Health Group, our goal is to lead the world in the creation of healthcare knowledge, making trustworthy health information accessible and useful; empowering us all to live happier and healthier lives. We successfully launched in 5 countries within the span of 2 years and have aggressive regional and global expansion plans.
If you are passionate about giving back to the community and would like to become part of the 2Bacsi team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Create and improve products on mobile and desktop platform
- Work with other designers to create and maintain consistency across all platforms
- Simplify complex interaction problems and champion an user-centered design methodology
- 1+ years of design experience for both web and mobile
- We care more about your skillset and what you can produce than degrees
- Experience with UX and protyping tools (Must know Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience with UX design patterns and creating user-centered designs
- Able to design responsive sites and mobile
- Must have a solid portfolio showcasing clean layouts and typography skills
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Must be able to communicate in English (speaking/writing).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Professionalism regarding time and deadline.
What we offer you
- Salary: Negotiable base on experience;
- Flexible working hours;
- Full insurance and benefits;
- 12 paid leave days a year;
- Company outing and team building;
- 13th month salary.